KDM Hire Ltd is one of the leading hire companies in N.I. We are now currently seeking experienced Powered Access Mechanics for our Cookstown & Mallusk Depots. Reporting directly to the Service Manager the successful candidates will be responsible for carrying out routine maintenance and servicing an extensive range of modern hire equipment with particular emphasis on scissor and boom lifts. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for a varied role that offers training, development, and technical challenges.
- Carry out routine maintenance, servicing, and repairs on hire equipment, particularly scissor and boom lifts, both diesel and electric.
- Provide technical support to customers ensuring high levels of customer service.
- Diagnose faults and carry out preventative maintenance.
- Customer on-site servicing and repairs across NI and ROI.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Able to work well within a small team.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Relevant electrical or mechanical qualification.
- Experience in the repair of powered access and heavy plant fitting.
- Experience in hydraulics and electronics.
- Good all-round mechanical skills.
- Full driving licence (IPAF licence desirable).
Normal hours of work are 7:30am-5:00pm Monday-Friday and Saturdays, on a rotational basis from 7.45am – 12.30pm. Saturdays are paid at a premium rate.
We are an equal opportunities employer.