KDM Hire Ltd. is one of Northern Ireland’s leading equipment rental companies. We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Marketing Executive to further strengthen our brand within the marketplace of Ireland. With coordinated campaigns, trade fairs and events, there are extensive opportunities to enhance and promote the groups corporate image. Each division within the group has an individual brand identity, creating diversity within the role. Based at the Group’s Head Office in Cookstown, there will be travel to other depots throughout Ireland.
- Liaise with the Sales Director and the Sales team to assess demand for machinery and equipment, then plan, implement and assess marketing campaigns designed to meet that demand. Keep well-informed of the marketplace.
- Creative with social media and digital marketing.
- Liaise with third parties in relation to websites and SEO.
- Organise and attend Trade Fairs and Events.
- Design and communicate new product literature to customers and staff.
- Oversee management of branding material, to include decals and other advertising literature.
- Work within agreed budgets.
- Be proactive and contribute to monthly marketing meetings.
- Maintain marketing databases for a variety of campaigns.
- Be efficient in time management and goal setting.
- Good knowledge of marketing concepts and principles.
- Excellent copywriting, editing and proofreading skills.
- Proficient in MS Office, Photoshop and marketing software.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- In-depth understanding of digital and social marketing best practices.
- Excellent presentation skills, possessing creative flair and a positive attitude.
- At least 3 years’ marketing experience.
- A relevant degree in Marketing or similar.
- Full valid driving licence to travel between depots and attend events.
- Experience in a similar role within the Equipment Rental, Construction or Engineering industry.
To apply, please e-mail your CV, highlighting how you meet the criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org or download and complete online an application form from the Careers section of our website @ kdmhire.com
Closing date is 12 noon on Wednesday 16th March 2022.
We are an equal opportunities employer.